Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No comics were harmed in the making of this blog post

It's 15 degrees here and sunny (at least, it was earlier today) and that's a welcome respite from the multiple centimetres of snow that I left on Sunday.

My new job is working out really well. The people are super amazing (just like the people I just left) and the work is challenging and interesting. The only problem I can see at this point is that I'm working 11+ hours every day while on site. I'm sure I'll be back into a more manageable 8-9 hour days when I get home.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't make it a habit to go around threatening my friends' lives. Of course, I'm willing to sacrifice myself and my reputation at the alter of comedy, but only for very important people.

Beyond that, there's not too much to tell right now. Unless of course you count the news that 21 people were laid off from my last company. Very not cool. I only hope that things work out for the best for all of them.

All I need now is a couple hours of sleep and a Leafs win. Which do you think is more likely to end up in the success pile?

No comments: