Friday, February 08, 2008

Hey it's TVA - I'm practically famous!

My dear friend Todd Van Allen is a comic whom I happen to adore (I also think he's very funny which is apparently a good thing for comics). I try and catch his show whenever I can steal away from the house for a couple of hours (now that I've moved of course, this is much harder than it used to be)

For those of you who would like to sample some of Todd's amazing wit, feel free to check him out at:

www.heyitstva.com

He's got a fabulous podcast going, which incorporates a bit of schtick with his producer and his weekly on air banter with bob.fm in the thousand islands region.

Since I'm such a fan, I've of course subscribed to the podcast and decided to let them know that I was listening by providing them with feedback. As they say, no good deed goes unpunished, so this week's broadcast includes a reference to me (by NAME no less!) and uses my suggestion for a top 10 list.

Being the drama queen that I am (minus the stage or soap box to perform on) I am shamelessly plugging my 3 seconds of (non) fame here on my (not so popular) blog. Head over to the website, take a listen, enjoy the laughs and remember this: pot makes everything seem much funnier.

No comments: