Thursday, February 14, 2008

Infamy is an awful lot of work

Apparently, getting in on the ground floor of new podcast is the best way to get your name mentioned on the internet. My dear friend Todd and his wonderful producer Darcy managed to sneak my name in on this week's podcast yet again. What this of course means for me now is that I need to find new and exciting ways to get them to mention me in future episodes. I'm hooked on the euphoric high of hearing my name on the airwaves. Do you think there's a 12 step program for this?

Of course, it would be better in general if there were more listeners for Todd and Darcy. These boys need feedback people! It's not easy being funny at 7 in the morning every week without ideas for new material. So listen often (heck, subscribe even. It's free!) and feedback with abandon. You too may experience the euphoric rush of hearing your name on the internet. How can you possibly top that?

No comments: